You will learn how to:
- have self-awareness of how you is doing in the moment to make adjustments of actions/behaviors to the current situation.
- plan daily tasks to meet short and long-term responsibilities.
- motivate yourself to begin tasks by directing behaviors and actions.
- keep track of information and belongings.
Test-Taking-Strategies-Study-Skills-for-the-Utterly-Confused by Laurie Rozakis, Ph.D. (Download eBook)
Take note of the following…
1. Most videos are hosted on Youtube. For the best learning experience, follow the guidelines on this page “Tech Guide for students“.
2. Lessons are in succession. Thus, Lesson 1 must be completed before you can have access to Lesson 2, Lesson 2 must be completed before Lesson 3, etc. When you finish a lesson, you must click on the “Mark Complete” button at the bottom of the page.
Designed Just 4 You!
PLANNING & ORGANIZING
TIME MANAGEMENTThis section does not have any lessons.
Latest posts by Dr. Vincent P. Techo (see all)
- DTTP Teacher Technology Survey for SUIS - September 13, 2020
- 8 Best Web 2.0 Tools for Education: 2020 list - February 16, 2020
- EDTC615 Final Reflection - August 5, 2019