You will learn how to:
- understand the modulus function and sketch modulus graphs
- divide a polynomial, of degree, not exceeding 4, by a linear or quadratic polynomial, and identify the quotient and remainder.
- use the factor theorem and the remainder theorem.
Designed Just 4 You!
RevisionThis section does not have any lessons.
Latest posts by Dr. Vincent P. Techo (see all)
- DTTP Teacher Technology Survey for SUIS - September 13, 2020
- 8 Best Web 2.0 Tools for Education: 2020 list - February 16, 2020
- EDTC615 Final Reflection - August 5, 2019