You will learn how to:
- understand the relations between Cartesian and polar coordinates, and convert equations of curves from Cartesian to polar and vice versa.
- sketch simple polar curves.
- recall the formula for the area of a sector, and use the formula in simple cases.
Take note of the following…
1. Most videos are hosted on Youtube. For the best learning experience, follow the guidelines on this page “Tech Guide for students“.
2. Lessons are in succession. Thus, Lesson 1 must be completed before you can have access to Lesson 2, Lesson 2 must be completed before Lesson 3, etc. When you finish a lesson, you must click on the “Mark Complete” button at the bottom of the page.
Designed Just 4 You!