You will learn how to:
- calculate the size of frictional forces
- use friction to solve problems in motion
- determine the direction of motion of an object
- solve problems where a change in direction of motion changes the direction of friction.
Cambridge International AS and A-Level Mechanics Coursebook by Jan Dangerfield et al. (Download ebook)
Take note of the following…
1. All videos are hosted on Youtube. For the best learning experience, follow the guidelines on this page “Tech Guide for students“.
2. Lessons are in succession. Thus, Lesson 1 must be completed before you can have access to Lesson 2, Lesson 2 must be completed before Lesson 3, etc. When you finish a lesson, you must click on the “Mark Complete” button at the bottom of the page.
Designed Just 4 You!