You will learn how to:
- sketch graphs of simple rational functions, including the determination of oblique asymptotes, in cases where the degree of the numerator and denominator are, at most, 2.
- understand and use relationships between the graphs of y=f(x), y=1/f(x), y=|f(x)|, and y=f(|x|).
Designed Just 4 You!
Sketching Rational Functions
Latest posts by Dr. Vincent P. Techo (see all)
- DTTP Teacher Technology Survey for SUIS - September 13, 2020
- 8 Best Web 2.0 Tools for Education: 2020 list - February 16, 2020
- EDTC615 Final Reflection - August 5, 2019