You will learn how to:
- relate force to acceleration
- use combinations of forces to calculate their effect on an object
- include the force on an object due to gravity in a force diagram and calculations
- include the contact force on a force diagram and in calculations
Cambridge International AS and A-Level Mechanics Coursebook by Jan Dangerfield et al. (Download ebook)
Take note of the following…
1. All videos are hosted on Youtube. For the best learning experience, follow the guidelines on this page “Tech Guide for students“.
2. Lessons are in succession. Thus, Lesson 1 must be completed before you can have access to Lesson 2, Lesson 2 must be completed before Lesson 3, etc. When you finish a lesson, you must click on the “Mark Complete” button at the bottom of the page.
Designed Just 4 You!