You will learn how to:
- relate the hyperbolic functions to the exponential function
- sketch graphs of the hyperbolic functions
- prove and use identities involving hyperbolic functions
- use the definitions of the inverse hyperbolic functions and use the logarithmic forms.
Take note of the following…
1. All videos are hosted on Youtube. For the best learning experience, follow the guidelines on this page “Tech Guide for students“.
2. Lessons are in succession. Thus, Lesson 1 must be completed before you can have access to Lesson 2, Lesson 2 must be completed before Lesson 3, etc. When you finish a lesson, you must click on the “Mark Complete” button at the bottom of the page.
Designed Just 4 You!