You will learn how to:
- fit a theoretical distribution, as prescribed by a given hypothesis, to given data
- use a Chi-square -test, with the appropriate number of degrees of freedom, to carry out the corresponding goodness of fit analysis
- use a Chi-square-test, with the appropriate number of degrees of freedom, for independence in a contingency table.
Take note of the following…
1. Most videos are hosted on Youtube. For the best learning experience, follow the guidelines on this page “Tech Guide for students“.
2. Lessons are in succession. Thus, Lesson 1 must be completed before you can have access to Lesson 2, Lesson 2 must be completed before Lesson 3, etc. When you finish a lesson, you must click on the “Mark Complete” button at the bottom of the page.
Designed Just 4 You!