You will learn how to:
- display numerical data in stem-and-leaf diagrams, histograms, and cumulative frequency graphs
- interpret statistical data presented in various forms
- select an appropriate method for displaying data.
Cambridge International AS and A-Level Probability & Statistics 1 Coursebook by Dean Chalmers. (Download ebook)
Take note of the following…
1. Most videos are hosted on Youtube. For the best learning experience, follow the guidelines on this page “Tech Guide for students“.
2. Lessons are in succession. Thus, Lesson 1 must be completed before you can have access to Lesson 2, Lesson 2 must be completed before Lesson 3, etc. When you finish a lesson, you must click on the “Mark Complete” button at the bottom of the page.
Designed Just 4 You!
Representing discrete data
Representing continuous data
Latest posts by Dr. Vincent P. Techo (see all)
- DTTP Teacher Technology Survey for SUIS - September 13, 2020
- 8 Best Web 2.0 Tools for Education: 2020 list - February 16, 2020
- EDTC615 Final Reflection - August 5, 2019