You will learn how to:
- describe motion in a straight line using speed, velocity, and acceleration
- work with scalar and vector quantities for distance and speed
- draw and interpret displacement-time and velocity-time graphs
- use the suvat equations to solve problems involving motion with constant acceleration
- solve problems with multiple stages of motion
- Textbook 1: Cambridge International AS and A-level Mechanics by Sophie Goldie & Roger Porkess. (Download ebook)
- Textbook 2: Cambridge International AS and A-Level Mechanics Coursebook by Jan Dangerfield et al. (Download ebook)
Take note of the following…
1. All videos are hosted on Youtube. For the best learning experience, follow the guidelines on this page “Tech Guide for students“.
2. Lessons are in succession. Thus, Lesson 1 must be completed before you can have access to Lesson 2, Lesson 2 must be completed before Lesson 3, etc. When you finish a lesson, you must click on the “Mark Complete” button at the bottom of the page.
Designed Just 4 You!